Serendipity Healthcare Ltd’s organisational structure includes a variety of job roles and opportunities.
We are always looking to recruit new team members that can help expand our team.
Below is a list of job descriptions for positions we are currently recruiting for:
- To deliver care and support to service users in their own homes using a person-centred approach that gives each person the strongest voice with regards to decision making and lifestyle choices.
- To assist with personal care, domestic duties, administer medications, maintain accurate records, maintain confidentiality, and protect the health, safety and welfare of yourself and others.
- To encourage service users to achieve and maintain maximum independence in a way that maintains their dignity, privacy and choice.
- Pay grade £10 P/Hr plus travel expenses
- To provide a needs-led service to service users by allocating Care Support Workers and adopting a person-centred approach that gives each person the strongest voice with regards to decision making and lifestyle choices.
- To offer support and guidance to team members and service users, both in the working day and as part of “On-call” duties.