We aim to help our service users to continue to enjoy their civil rights in the following ways.
- If service users wish to participate in elections, we will try to access the necessary information and either provide or obtain any assistance which they need to vote.
- We want to help out service users make use of as wide range as possible of public services, such as libraries, education and transport.
- We will encourage our service users to make full use of health services in all ways appropriate to their medical, nursing and therapeutic needs.
- We will provide easy access for our service users and their friends, relatives and representatives to complain about or give feedback on our services.
- If we can, we will support our service users in their participating as fully and diversely as they wish in the activities of their communities through voluntary work, religious observance, involvement in associations and charitable giving.